Children's University Staff
Meet the Trustees As a charity, Essex Children's University Trust has a Board of Trustees which have overall control of the charity and they are responsible for making sure it is doing what it was set up to do.
Our Trustees use their skills and experience to support our work, helping us to achieve our aims.
The role of the Trustee is a voluntary one.
Our Trustees undertake 6 main duties:
- Ensure the charity is carrying out it's purposes for the public benefit.
- Comply with our governing document and the law.
- Act in the charity's best interests.
- Manage the charity resources responsibly.
- Act with reasonable care and skill.
- Ensure our charity is accountable.
If you are interested in finding out more about the role of our Charity Trustees you can find information on The Charity Commission website, linked here.
If you are interested in finding out more about becoming a Trustee, please contact the Children's University Manager in the first instance, by email, email@example.com