CU Families Membership:
Children’s University Families Membership is open to children whose schools are not a Children’s University Membership School.
We have a great animation on our website which explains how Children’s University works and we would encourage you to take a look, we have linked the animation here.
The Children’s University wants every child who takes part to:
- Feel that they have grown in confidence and self-belief.
- Enjoy new experiences, in new places and want to keep exploring.
- Believe they have a broader range of essential skills.
- Feel empowered to make positive choices about their future.
- See that learning is fun, aspirational and lifelong.
- Feel that their eyes have been opened to a multiplicity of learning activities and opportunities.
- Feel celebrated for the commitment to learning by their family, school and community.
Children’s University is a national programme and you will find all Learning Destinations nationally at www.childrensuniversity.co.uk.
Membership, at a cost of £30 per child, discounted to £55 for two children includes:
- A Passport to Learning and Membership Pack
- Children’s University Dashboard, unique to your child.
- An annual gowned CU Graduation Ceremony where National Certificates are awarded.
This membership will run until 31st August 2023.
If your child is interested in joining the Children’s University, please complete and return the Membership Form to Debbie Bennett at the Essex Children’s University using the contact details below. Once you have returned the application form, please arrange to make the payment for Membership.
If you have any questions, please do get in touch:
You can email your membership form to us email@example.com
Your can post your membership form to us:
Essex Children's University, c/o Community Action Suffolk, Brightspace Centre, 160 Hadleigh Road, Ipswich, IP2 0HH